Mr Dan Lindfield is a comprehensive Consultant Ophthalmologist practicing at the Royal Surrey County Hospital and Optegra Private Eye Hospital in Guildford, Surrey.
He is UK trained in hospitals throughout Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and London including three Teaching Hospitals which enables him to provide excellent medical and surgical care across all aspects of Ophthalmology. His research and surgical achievements have won many prizes both nationally and internationally. His main areas of interest are:
– Modern and thorough Glaucoma assessment utilising the latest diagnostic modalities
– Comprehensive medical care for Glaucoma
– Laser Therapies (SLT) for Glaucoma
– Conventional Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy, Tube Surgery)
– Modern “Minimally Invasive” Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) – allowing surgical options for disease control earlier than with existing surgery due to the superior safety profile of such procedures
please click on the boxes above for more details